0.12-3.0mm Thickness SPCC Grade Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Model No.: DC01, DC02, SPCC
1. Thickness: 0.11mm-3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1500mm
3. Length: 1000mm-12000mm
4. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
5. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
6. MOQ: 25 Mt
7. Package: Export standard package or as request
8. Shipment: By container
9. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
10. Grade: SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/ST12-15/DC01-06/SGCC/SGCH/DX51D
Why Choose Us?
1. Certificate: ISO, BV, CE, SGS
2. Feedback within 24 hours
3. Best price based on good quality from our own factory
4. Quick delivery and waterproof standard export packing
5. Stock and production are both available
6. Cooperation with BAO STEEL and LAIWU STEEL
7. Experience for many years, specilized in manufacturing and exporting
8. Customers from many continents, such as North America, South America, Europe, Africa, etc
Qingdao Sino Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting Galvanized Steel Coil/sheet(GI), prepainted Galvanized Steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. Qingdao Sino Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoursed, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
|Name||Cold Rolled Steel Plate|
|Surface treatment:||unoil,dry,chromate passivated, non-chromate passivated|
|Service||Within 24 hours feedback|
|Market||North America, South America, Europe, Africa, etc|
|MOQ||25 TONS (in one 20ft FCL)|
|Monthly Output||10000 tons|
|Description||The cold rolling reduces the thickness of the steel and at the same time changes the mechanical properties of the steel. Cold rolled steel must be further processed, as the steel will react with water in the air and form rust. In most cases, it is covered with a thin layer of oil to prevent oxygen reacting with surface. |
The steel coils can be annealed (heated in a controlled atmosphere) to make the steel more formable (cold rolled annealed) or further processed on the metallic coating line, with a coating of either zinc (galvanized) or zinc-aluminium alloy applied. Cold rolled steel is available in a range of grades, each with a range of properties for differing applications.
|Payment||30%T/T in advanced+70% balanced;irrevocable L/C at sight|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks and accept the third party test|
Product Categories : Rolled Steel Coil
Premium Related Products